Monday, December 19, 2005

Weekend Update : In-short, nothing GMAT about it

Yes, Nothing GMAT about it. Well, almost.

We had guests during the most part of this weekend. So my GMAT preparations were confined to doing CR from Kaplan GMAT 800 . Oh, Boy those are some tough questions. There are these 28 questions, which usualy can encountered only at Courtroom drama Movies from Hollywood. I could get only around 60% correct. Neverthless, I reviewd all the mistakes to get an idea of what to expect at the highest strata of GMAT.

Today morning I started with the Reading Comprehension section. First I did a review of Princeton Review : Cracking the GMAT with CD-ROM, 2006 . Then quickly moved on to Critical Reasoning & Reading Comprehension GMAT Preparation Guide (Manhattan Gmat Prep) RC Section. I have a feeling that I am going to stick to the technique Manhattan GMAT is advocating. If it works, which I will know for sure only when I start doing the OG questions, it will be the fastest approach to getting in and out of RC. Attacked with proper technique, RC should be a no sweat section to score high. Time management is key here.

No comments: