Sunday, December 11, 2005

Cracking the Princeton Review

Saturday was very productive. Over Friday Night and Saturday I finished Princeton Review Math and Verbal sections. Still when I took the diagnostic test, I was exactly where I was. Math I got 18/20 correct. Verbal I got 12/20 correct. I think I need to Study PR verbal section. There is no alternative here. I am happy that there is a wide crater in my ability which I could fill up with enough preparations. I am getting confident on the RC part. Sentence correction seems to be the problem child now. Today I will devote to some serious Verbal preparation. Not only that Let this whole week be invested on Verbal preparations. I have Manhattan GMAT books as well. They are more fundamental than Priceton Review's short cut approach. Both works. Lot more to study.

No comments: