Sunday, December 25, 2005

Third Set of RC From The Official Guide

A Merry Christmas to Everyone !!.

This set was for Questions, 76 to 110. 35 Questions.

Timing was a little more than 2 mnts per question. That was not very encouraging. My initial feeling at the end of the test was over all I was satisfied, But last passage I felt, I lowered my guard a little.

Final analysis confirmed it. I got 29 out of 35 Correct. Again sticking to the 82%. That was a little disappointing. However a closer look at the wrong answers consoled me a little. None of the wrong answers were due to a technique error, or comprehension error. They were careless mistakes. As I suspected, 3 out of my 6 errors came from the last paragraph. Also, I was able to get all but one of the 6 Questions correct on my second attempt.

Next, The last and final set of OG !!. May be tomorrow early morning. Today, the Christmas day is cramped with Social obligations.

No comments: