Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Manhattan GMAT : RC & CR Question Bank : My Opinion

Today, I took the the Manhattan GMAT Question bank on RC & CR Twice. My performance was laughable. Out of the 25 Questions, I got 14 correct on the first attempt, 16 correct on the second attempt. I was very confused since none of the questions I attempted was particularly difficult. They were no where as taxing as the Kaplan 800 Questions. Still I performed far far below my average.

After the second attempt also failed I decided to look at the answers and explanations. In my opinion the logical reasoning in these questions are far far away from what I learnt using, Kaplan and what I experienced using OG. The answers, and explanations were not convincing for many questions. I have to conclude that, In my opinion these questions are badly written, and badly explained.

I think I will take the CD tests from Kaplan today in the evening. Also I will attempt RC from Kaplan 800.

No comments: