Friday, December 09, 2005

The Books Have Arrived !!

Finally !!.

I got a partial shipment from Amazon with Everything except for the OG. That is great !!. My wife is very supersticious. She believes, starting anything in Thursday is bad. I respect her point when she is convinced of anything. So I did not open the books till today morning. I woke up at around 5:30am. Enjoyed the snow scape outside the window for some time. As suggested by many a learned GMTees, I sterted with the Princeton Review book.

My first impression is that it is basic. I will have to spend lot more time in the evening today to get full understanding of their philosophy. The concept of imaginary companion, Joe Blogg - 'The Average Test Taker' is childish. I hope they drop that angle after first few pages.

Till 6:45 was all I could spend with the book in the morning before getting out into the snow to dig my Car out. :-)

Looking forward to the strategies in the verbal section.

No comments: