Friday, December 02, 2005

Another Thursday

Yesterday was another Thursday. The exception will be.,last Thursday was thanks giving. So we roasted Chicken, and Had some guests at home. I did not miss Donald Trump's show this time. He fired two blondes yesterday. It is pathetic. NBC is so twisting his arm to get over with his Swan Song on TV that he has so far fired two twice and four once. Similar fate is going on for Martha's show too. There definitely is a lifecycle for reality TV shows.


Day before we watched March of the Penguins. It was beautiful. Emperor Penguins are amazing birds. What all they do for their kids !!.


On the GMAT front, I started doing the practice questions on the GMATPrep software. They were very few. 15 in Maths. Except for 1 I could have got each one correct. But I got only 11/15 correct. I reviewd the errors. Got some early pointers on tackling the questions. Still waiting for Amazon to ship me my preparation books. They have not even shipped one of them.


Also I spoke to the lady at the Volunteer work company, NYC. She was sounding very excited to have me signed up. Apart from doing social work, I need to do social work with a leadership angle.


I am finding myself thinking a lot about my application essays. I should get over it for the time being and concentrate only on a good GMAT score. Researching the school and preparing for the essays I should be able to do in a month max.

No comments: