Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas Weekend Update

It was all about practice tests this weekend. Nothing much of theory. I finished the last and final set from OG. In addition to that I did the practice set on RC and CR from PowerPrep. Also I took the monthly test on Kaplan website (30 Questions). Also I did analysis of all the tests. Saturday I spent some 6 hours, Sunday around 2 hours, and Monday which again was a Holiday another 6 hours. RC I have improved very much. I am close to my 90% correct rate. CR, I am exactly where I was before, at Around 86%. Kaplan test, I flunked at 70%. I made some very silly mistakes in DS and CR.

In addition to this, I yesterday tried my hand at the KAplan 800. First RC, I got 3/4 Correct. I was charged up. The second one I got 1/4 correct. I was brought back to reality. I closed the book and called it a day.

Today, my plan was to start at 5:00 am as usual. But I decided to sleep till 6:30, since we slept late. I will be taking the Manhattan GMAT Question bank in the evening. It is on RC and CR.

No comments: