Sunday, December 04, 2005

Over The Weekend

Amazon finally decided to package part of y order. Thank god !!. I hope it arrives this week.

This weekend I mainly read through Montauk's guide, How to Get Into Top MBA Programs. This book I bought close to two years back. Finally I am reading that. Also I took a subscription to Business Weeb B-School Insider. It was mainly to go through the rankings. Babson is ranked 1st for Entrepreneur stream. Intersting Carriculum. Their course work is totally different from other schools. May be I will drive up to Mass for a visit next week.

Also I took a Free practice test on Princeton Review website. Score was very pathetic. Math : 36 Verbal 28, Overall 540 :-(. Well this must be the bottom. I reviewed every wrong answer in Math. 3 Were Silly mistakes. I need to read the question carefully and completely. Rest were mistakes. I will not repeat them. I was able to complete the test on time.

Also listened to a stupid webcast from Manhattan GMAT. It was a waste of time. I can't wait to get my Prep material to start of my preparations.

No comments: