Friday, December 30, 2005

Kaplan CD Questions

I spent the last two days concentrating on taking tests on the Computer under strict timed condition. It is evident that howmuch ever I try I cannot give complete justice to 16 questions of RC presented by KAplan CD in 25 mnts. I am getting 88% correct. Still the last RC, is more done by intution than by complete comprehension. The CR Section was a breeze. Thiming was not a problem, neither was the well practiced reasoning techniques. I scored close to 90% on CR practice from Kaplan CD. Also I took practice swings at the PowerPrep and GMATPrep software. Performance was not bad at all. CR, 100%, RC 90%. as of now I am feeling very comfortable to move on to the Sentence correction practice. I am going to leave couple of practice sets aside to attack later once I finish sentence correction preparation. The timing issue of RC is not a big concern as of now. My reasoning is that I will have left overs from SC and CR to compensate for RC.

No comments: