Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Attacking Critical Reasoning

So, my first Peak to Climb is Critical Reasoning. Yesterday evening I spent 3 Hrs to Understand Kaplan GMAT Principles on CR. I was alot more impressed than I was with PR, Same section. Any way, Today Morning I started my preparation at around 5:30. My Plan was to finish the 50 Qn Practice test at the end of Kaplan CR. I did 40 of them in the morning. Finished the test after reaching back home in the evening. First Cut, I got 86% Correct. Then sticking to my plan I did a round two on each of the Problems I got wrong answers for. After the second round I had 48/50 Correct. After that I went through the explanations of all Questions I got wrong. It was interesting.

Manhattan CR, I strted to read. I am not able to take it a lot further tonight. Had a very tiring day at work. So my plan is to do 40 Questions of CR from the OG 11th Ed, tomorrow morning.

For now..Good night :-)

No comments: