Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Three Days Into the Week 2

I am being un ethical at work. I am doing ONLY GMAT Preparation. Solving Quant quaestions to be precise. On PR site I got my quant score to 48 on the next attempt. Felt better. Today a Good friend of mine forwarded a set of GMAt Quant Questions. I did two sections of them. Good stuff. May be I will put iton the Blog some where. I will work on them till amazon graces me with their shipment.

Talking about Amazon, The tracking says the shipments were delivered to my home. It either is microscopic or it is lost :-(. I did not get them. So I called Amazon.com customer service. One very nice gentleman in Delhi answered the call. He was exceptional. He issued a new 2 day shipment for all my lost books. Very impressive work !!.

No comments: