Saturday, December 31, 2005

Official Guide - Verbal Review - Practice Questions

One of my friends was nice enough to lend me his copy of the The Official Guide for GMAT Verbal Review when he was going away on vacation. He is a very good person, know him for so many years now. One friend whom you can depend on to never ever let you down. So today morning, It was me, my coffee and The Verbal Review, Questions. From my experience now I know for sure that the last 1/3rd of the practice questions are the toughest. So I decided to do the last half of Critical Reasoning Questions (Qn 41 - 82). As expected, the first 15 questions went like a breeze. Then I started to feel the cogs grinding, and neurons in the brain starting to fire rapidly. I did bad with the time. It took me 10mnts more than my self allocated 70 mnts, limit. I ended up with 38 Correct and 4 Wrong. I have not done the analysis yet. May be I will do it once I finish this post. I am quiet satisfied with the results. I am planning to do one set of Reading Comprehension later in the day. Also it is time for me to start on my Sentence correction theory. So that is the rough plan for the weekend. Couple of practice sets from Verbal review, and Sentence Correction theory.

No comments: