Friday, February 24, 2006

Week So far

This is week is going very steady. I have been learning sentence correction and revising other areas of the test. Now I am working through the Kaplan CD Practice questions. Also I have the last few sections from Manhattan GMAT SC to cover. Once done I will be ready for my next two Practice tests this weekend. I am observing a strong performance in PS and a weaker than expected performance in DS. I should be very careful with DS questions. Just to see how tough the questions could go, I re took the same Power Prep test again. This time around in match I got more than 75% of questions, brand new. My Q Score came out to be 48 (86%), with 10 wrong answers. Most of them DS. Sentence correction performance is better, but still poorer than my average. Overall score of this test was 720. That just does not mean much since I was re-taking.

No comments: