Saturday, February 25, 2006

General status update

Today I finished my 11 day long Sentence Correction practice. Completed the Manhattan GMAT and OG. I am pretty confident that SC is not going to drag my Verbal average down any more. Today's Kaplan CAT1, showed some encouraging results in Quant. Q50, in Kaplan is a mouth watering score. For the first time, I saw more than one question in Math where I did not have any idea how to solve. I think I will take 2 more Kaplan CAT tests at this point to cement down all the possible tough Math Questions. Also I read up some College Maths basics on inequalities. My fundamentals were a little skewed in Inequalities. Also I brushed up statistical deviation, and other concepts in statistics.

I am starting to see some craters in CR and RC strategy. I am slipping from my comfort zone. A little quick tightening will do the trick and get me back in the game. May be I'll do the LSAT questions, Or may be I will do the Kaplan tests. But this requires immediate attention.

No comments: