Monday, February 27, 2006

Critical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension

I re-did OG Critical reasoning section. Last 50 questions were tough ones. I decided that doing them will jog the critical reasoning strategy I used to use. It did too. Similar practice I applied to the RC sections from Kaplan CD. I really do not know what I need to do to improve my Quant Score. I, theoretically am capable of getting every math problem correct. However, that is not the reality. May be being more careful with arithmetic, and double checking the Data Sufficiency will yield better results.

My GMAT date is fixed. 28th March. It is a Tuesday, 9:00 AM. So today morning I fixed up my plan for the last 30 days. I will be doing 3 full length tests each weekend. Last weekend, I will do Kaplan 4, Princeton Review 4, and GMATPrep 2.

No comments: