Saturday, February 11, 2006

Today I am taking the First Full Test

Yes. Finally the day is here. Litmus test of the preparations till date. Before the preparations my score was at 550.

Things to remember when I take the test (This is a set of notes for myself)
  • Complete the test.
  • Keep track of the time at 1/3 of each section. Every 25 mnts I should complete 14. ie, When clock reads 50mnts I should be at least at Qn 15, Clock 25mnts At least at Qn 28.
  • This is just the first test. So the score will improve from here to test number 13. 13 is the total number of tests I am planning to take.
  • For Quant, Work out the problem.
  • For Verbal use elimination.
  • When CR, first read the Qn. Before reading the stem.
  • Sentence correction, remember the GMAT grammar.
  • Reading comprehension, 2 x Total No. of Qns is the time limit for one passage. Take Notes, Write Summary Paragraph.
  • DO NOT QUIT IN THE MIDDLE.

No comments: