Friday, March 17, 2006

One More Week to Go

This is the last lap in the GMAT race.

I am very happy with the distance covered and the way the distance was covered. Made lots of new friends, Worked really hard, stuck to a plan, sharpened the weak areas. Going into the last lap these are the points to remember.

  1. Do as many more full length tests as possible. Today morning I started at 4:00 am to finish a Kaplan test. If I could do could more like that I will be able to exhaust out the full length tests.
  2. Make a Revision notebook with quick memory jogger for Quant and Verbal. May be I will just use the Flash Cards, Kim made. (www.beatthegmat.com)
  3. Read through the inequalities and Geometry books of Manhattan GMAT. Especially similar triangle theorems.
  4. Finish off the last 50s set from OG, Also Finish Verbal review which I have on loan from a friend for this weekend.
  5. Do not do anything to change the current style, it is too late to attempt anything drastic.
  6. Sleep well starting from next Friday.

No comments: