Saturday, March 25, 2006

My last date with PowerPrep

Today morning, I took my second and last full length test on PowerPrep. The score was 740 with a split of Q49,V41. I felt very good. If this is the indicator of things to come on Tuesday..Wow..

Reflecting on the test, I did not understand the question correctly when Quant at 3 occasions. Not that I miss read the question. I truly felt ambiguous meanings in the question. I got all three wrong.

Verbal was relatively event less. It is my consistent average score and average performance.

In the last few tests, I am taking the time in writing the AWA part. The essays are looking like good reads. For the future test takers, All you need to do is just spend one week in preparing how you are going to write your GMAT essays. Then for the last 3 full length tests, write those essays. Essays are not very important in the overall scheme of things. So do not spend a lot of time preparing for it.

No comments: