Sunday, March 12, 2006

After A Long Time

My Work pressure is preventing my from posting regularly. Last 9 days were very hectic. I was taking full length tests, And practicing the weak areas. At some point you need to accept the realities and move on. 42 is kind of the maximum I am going to fetch in Verbal. Not that it is a bad score, But shy of my original goals. By being extremely alert on CR and RC and taking my much improved chances on SC, My Verbal score will be up there. Quant, I still have space to push. I am kind of Pushing 48 now. Mid 50's is my Realistic aim. This weekend took some really tough tests to ferret out all the possible areas where I could make myself better. I was happy to see a couple of lose ends emerging. Will be working on those during this week to prepare for the dress rehersal next weekend. Two more weekends to go before the final showdown.

No comments: