Saturday, March 18, 2006

One More Full Length Test Down

Today it was the day for Princeton Review , Test 3 , 720 (Q49,V41). Over all I did not find the quant section difficult at all. That is a very good sign. Sentence correction still is the drag on Verbal. I had 6 Wrong answers in that section alone. Very well, I will earnestly revise my methods once again. Tomorrow I will take the last of Manhattan GMAT toughies.

Morning started rather lazily. Sleeping till 6:30 and then reading through old notes and Manhattan GMAT Mathc books I got on loan from a good friend. Manhattan GMAT has not done an earnest job of writing good maths books. I went through every section. They are designed for a sub 700 score. I would rate its Strategy series articles, published online, much higher than their Quant books. So my verdict is, Manhattan GMAT has one excellent book on sentence correction and rest all are sub par.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could you please give me the link to Manhattan's trategy series articles, published online.

You could mail me on reeta_makhija@yahoo.com

It will be really great if you could spare a few mins .

Thanks :)