Saturday, March 25, 2006

The Crescendo

This is my last weekend before GMAT. As usual there is plan for this one too. Around 4 more hours of practice left. Kaplan 800 Quant section is almost complete. And Some practice on Manhattan GMAT. Then the all important full length tests. I think I will be very comfortable if I do three more.

The last of the Manhattan GMAT tough full length fetched a dream like 690. It felt very good. I am not seeing weakness in any particular section.

This week I did a paper test of Old GMAT. The score was flooring. 740 with a 50 in Verbal. I am very confident of a good score as of now. All I need from now on is an active mind and the right attitude for those 4 hours. It is going to be just fine.

Towards the last part of practice, I need to read through the OG Verbal. In Verbal, aligning with the GMAC reasoning is the most important thing. The same goes true for AWA as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When do you take the GMAT? I am taking it on April 18th - 24 days away!