Sunday, March 26, 2006

GMATPrep Test1

I already took the test 2 from GMATPrep some time back. So this was my 2nd GMATPrep Test. Over all score was a cool 750 with Q48 and V45. As I was finishing my Quant I realized I am not performing upto my expectations. I badly screwed up with the time and ended up rushing through the last few. I was some what disappointed when I got up for my 5mnts break . Then a question popped in my mind. What am I going to do if the same happens on GMAT?. The answer made it all clear for me. The answer was, "I am going to answer every question in Verbal as if my life depends on it". It paid off well too. I never got 45 in verbal in any of my CAT tests. One paper test I got 50, but I will put it as a fluke. This one, I toiled for it to make up for my weakness in Quant. The morale of the story is, just not accept the obvious. Hack at it with all the energy you got for that 4 hours. Contrary to what many say, it is not just a test if you are expecting a lot from how you perform in it. Give it your 100%.

No comments: