Monday, February 12, 2007

Dinged @ Columbia

There was an ominous feeling when I clicked through the links and login to reach my application status page. There, I found, a note starting with 'although' and I knew my campaign for a seat at Columbia was over. My RD application is dinged w/o interview by Columbia.

What all could be the reasons?, Too ambitious goals (some one spells it as u-n-r-e-a-l-i-s-t-i-c), age, not so stellar academics?, Well I might never know for sure. I will try to get a feedback session from Columbia.

It is sad, and I am disappointed. I hope to hear a different result from Stern this week. Then the long 6 weeks wait for March 22nd, the Wharton decision date, will be my next pit stop to know what 2007 is going to be for me.

1 comment:

mirla said...

Dear Friend,

Don't loose heart..
Amazon.com founder Jeff Bezos once said "I knew that if I failed I wouldn't regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying."

You'll rise above any resistance.