Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Wharton would like to see my face...

Today Wharton invited me for an interview. What a wonderful thing to write. It is exciting to know that the endless hours spent writing, editing, fine-tuning the application and the long months spent learning, teaching and dissecting GMAT complexities did not end with no tangible results. Statistically Wharton admits 50% of those interviewed. It is an important milestone, yet no time to rest yet!

The Stern Essays are coming up very well. The Wharton essay experience has sculpted my writing style from raw clay to a beautiful flowing art-form. It definitely was not through self discovery. It was through the numerous feedback sessions from my friends who wore a ruthless critique's cap to dissect my essays. Thank you all. In retrospective, internalizing your teachings has also helped me reduce your critiquing efforts for the later essays. However, you still amaze me with those invaluable suggestions that gives my essays new dimensions.

At some point of time, definitely after all the admissions excitement is over, I'd publish those essays here.

But for now, let it all be Robert Frost , "Miles to before I sleep..."

No comments: