Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A tough question - That still lingers

My Wharton interview is over for many days now. As days pass by the vividness of the interview experience is fading. With a busy schedule of NYC schools' admissions looming in the background, distancing from the Wharton experience will help reduce stress. How much ever I try I guess part of my mind will agonize over the criticality of Dec 21st - the decision day!.

The whole admissions process was an introspective experience. Of all the probing questions that my interviewer asked me, the one which caused significant introspection to me was , "How will you define success?". My spontaneous answer which covered some qualitative and quantitative aspects of success was very original, and once again took me through the now so familiar self discovery zone. So, to all the applicants out there, do ask yourself this seemingly innocent question : "How will YOU define success?"

No comments: