Thursday, January 26, 2006

I, at least got my Grove back

Last two days I am getting up at 4:30am to do OG Questions. In the last two days I finished the First 100 Questions put under the section, Diagnostic Test. 85% is still my correct answer rate. I need to improve that. Reading Comprehension and Problem solving I did very well. Data Sufficiency I have some rough edges to smooth out. Sentence correction is at a paltry 75% correct. What could I do to improve that?. May be more practice is the solutions, and that is what I am going to stick to.

Officially I have not started 'studying' for my Quant section yet. I have to. I know that I need to brush up the statistics and Co-ordinate Geometry. Also, summation of series. A little brushing up in those areas will buy me a few more precious minutes during test taking.

I am happy that I am back on the GMAT trail. Always remember GMAT is the beginning, MBA is the aim.

No comments: