Friday, January 20, 2006

Back to the thick of it all

I am back. The trip was very good. Puerto Rico is a diverse country. Geography changes mile to mile from side to side. If you ever be in Puerto Rico do not miss two things, One is the Flamenco beach on Culebra Island. This island is one hours boat ride into the Caribbean Sea from Fahardo. Flamenco is picture perfect with emerald green, slow swaying waves, Green carpeted mountain sides, White soft beach and Coral reefs just a stone throw away into the beach. The second item is the 'Nosh-Pits of Puerto Rico'. They are the road side eateries. In India they may best be called as Tapri, or Dhaba. Those snacks they sell are mind blowing. Delicious all the way. Also I meant the most hospitable hostess ever. Her name is Jasmine. We met her at a small Pardor near the mountainous region of Utuado. The Pardor's name is Casa Grande. She was amazing. The service we received every day at her small restaurant was top class. I will not be surprised at all if we see her next as the Maitre de in a NYC restaurant.

Well travel apart, I am slowly easing into the studies. I could feel the inertia. First excuse was, having lots of work to catch up. Next the golden one, My PC Crashed. Well, I have solutions for both. So back to sentence correction. Way to go baby..

No comments: