Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Day 2 : Nov 29th 2005

Amazon is a little slow in shipping. I will have to wait for the study material.

Today I downloaded the GMATPrep Software (http://www.mba.com/FreeGMATPrepTestPreparationSoftware.htm) From www.mba.com. It is very good. I used the initial orientation sections to understand the types of quesitons to expect. I went through the Maths section today. After walking through, Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry and Word Problems I decided to take a close look at coupld of sections. So I took the easiest, Arithmetic and Algebra. I was surprised to find how simple those sections were. These are the problems which all of us did before class 7 in India. I remember everything vividly. My father taught me all the section I went through today. The exception will be probability and counting methods. I was embarassed to have forgotten the formulae for solving quadratic equations. I did not do any practice tests today. Got an email from Eric from www.beatthegmat.com fame. Very interesting.

No comments: